Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2714 / Visits Today: 204
Highest Active Users: 2714
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 long awaited 410 pic's

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mooseman3210 Posted - 08/04/2009 : 12:36:00
well as promised pic's of the 410 i got from JoeJ it took a couple of days to get it running correctly and get it all togeather.. but it is running great and readdy to mow ... we will start the slow prosess of disassembly this week . i would like to have this one done before nov 30 th very aggressive but possible . i have almost everything needed to get this one done .. so enjoy the pics this is the offical before pictures.....

the pictures are alittle bit far away but wanted to show the hole tractor... i will take pics as we dissiemble this thing ... to show pits cracks or what ever we find ... looking forward to showing JoeJ and the rest of ya what we can do ... wish us luck and enjy the show it should be intresting as We sweat cry and bleed over this one ....

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ByronC Posted - 08/09/2009 : 15:26:54
Gee, if you like the 400 series, you should buy my 416H with sickle bar and front blade. The 48in deck is with it but the deck shell is shot... I also have a 716H for sale. I am working on my 620 and 720 projects...
Byron
cleatusj Posted - 08/07/2009 : 20:45:28
Great to hear it's doing so well and that your not as much of a hard arse as you thought.
mooseman3210 Posted - 08/07/2009 : 11:56:41
before taking this tractor apart i decided to mow some of the yard with it .. ended up doing over half of it with it . i think i might wait alittle bit before i take this thing apart . it is really nice and alot quicker when you have 2 mowers going ..... only thing now is i have to get a seat for it a little bit of a rough ride ......
mooseman3210 Posted - 08/05/2009 : 07:22:14
it is very hard to find the trays with thease. most of them get taken out and put in the shop or garage. then as time goes by they get broken or lost . those trays are worth money now days ... i know we had trouble finding one for the 416 . when we were restoring it ...as for time .. i have 48 hrs in every day . so i use them to my advanatge... LOL i still have trouble understanding why people would take them out ... they are so handy to have ... when i mow i always carry a couple of wrenchs with me and a spare mower deck belt ... i hate having to go back to the shop to get belts when i am mowing the back yard.....
olcowhand Posted - 08/04/2009 : 22:28:32
My MF1650 has a plastic tray under the seat. Love the thing. I keep a small chain in there for lifting or pulling, plus a pair of pliers & hitch pins.
skunkhome Posted - 08/04/2009 : 22:16:06
Mooseman, with all the planned move to Oklahoma when do you have time to mess with all that. That must be my ADD talking.

Daniel, yes plastic tray...very handy. It is one thing I wish had been included on subsequent models. But then again the 300 and 400 series sit high enough to allow for a tray under the seat. Sure would be nice to have a built in tool box.
olcowhand Posted - 08/04/2009 : 20:50:01
HEY...I never knew they came with the under-seat tray!
JoeJ Posted - 08/04/2009 : 19:14:14
HEY!!!!!
Dave, the plastic tray for under the seat is in the garage!!!
I saw it just today and thought "OH CRAP"
Now I'm happy, you got a great deal with it being a runner.
But then wait till you find you got 2 runners.

BTW,,,,if you find a couple 7/16 wrenchs in that beast, please bring them back down, next trip.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1