Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1068 / Visits Today: 1068
Highest Active Users: 1068
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Sovereign & Suburban

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
larry8200 Posted - 09/04/2011 : 18:00:42
I had to leave this Sovereign behind last spring, but now I have it. Had to "Adopt" the SS-12 and promise it a good home. Now I have 4 dedicated dump cart pullers...

They are both in super shape.

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
freddie Posted - 09/06/2011 : 02:07:49
Your going to like that sears Larry I have one and it's great
larry8200 Posted - 09/05/2011 : 20:48:37
quote:
Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

Nice machines Larry! Is that the only non-Simplicity/Allis machine you have? Sears are big here, as are Wheel Horse. That baby would be a hot ticket in my neck of the woods, but Ive never been on one.

I also have a Wheel Horse LT 1100, came with my 637

That Suburban is kind of cool. Kind of a cross between an old Wheel horse and Cub Cadet. The cast grill, frame and transaxle are similar to a Cadet, but the engine sits sideways (Has Delco S/G) and has belt drives and clutches like an old Wheel Horse GT
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 09/05/2011 : 10:48:19
Nice machines Larry! Is that the only non-Simplicity/Allis machine you have? Sears are big here, as are Wheel Horse. That baby would be a hot ticket in my neck of the woods, but Ive never been on one.
larry8200 Posted - 09/05/2011 : 08:30:53
quote:
Originally posted by joe fess

Larry,my 2 year old grandson(already a tractor lover) would like you for a adopted grandpa.You could give him a different ride each day of the month.How about giving us tractor lovers a group shot of all your running heard ,if your camera has a wide enough angle.

Congrats on the young tractor lover!

The rides sound great, adopted Grandpa's fine, the only problem is at the moment I could only do February... I do have a nice wide angle lens on one of my Olympus OM-2 SLR's, FILM cameras, and I have to go to town to get it developed. Huh, That makes no sense at all.
joe fess Posted - 09/05/2011 : 07:35:30
Larry,my 2 year old grandson(already a tractor lover) would like you for a adopted grandpa.You could give him a different ride each day of the month.How about giving us tractor lovers a group shot of all your running heard ,if your camera has a wide enough angle.
larry8200 Posted - 09/05/2011 : 00:03:12
quote:
Originally posted by snohiker

nice 3212 larry is that the one from vermont

It is, This is the third truckload from Middlebury. And there is more, including a second 3212H (not shown)... The tractor with the sickle bar is a 3210V

I kind of like the Fury...

snohiker Posted - 09/04/2011 : 23:03:52
nice 3212 larry is that the one from vermont
cschmidt62 Posted - 09/04/2011 : 21:52:14
Nice looking Sovereign. Great looking Allis seat

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1