Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 561 / Visits Today: 561
Highest Active Users: 561
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 RBT Weedcutter!?!?!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
1014211 Posted - 08/27/2011 : 18:58:07
Ok, in looking everything over I think this is a weedcutter for an RBT!! The guy I got all the stuff from was an old Simplicity dealer and the only tractor he had was a 3410. Plus, the bracket is different and the pulleys are different. Nothing for a clutch, but that would be handled by the front pto on an rbt. Also, the hitch is definitely longer to acomodate the hood front on an rbt!! Here are some pics guys, let me know what you think...

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 08/28/2011 : 07:37:08
Jon, the last one I had was setup for use on an RBT. It even had the extra link where the cable connects, to lengthen it for the longer tractor, like shown above. The engagement components were off to allow use of the front PTO.

Yours is different though...there are no holes at all for the shaft that runs across the top for FDT engagement, and there is no cross member on the hitch frame up there either. Looks like the pulleys are static, vs spring loaded too. I think you're right.
1014211 Posted - 08/27/2011 : 22:51:06
They even showed it as an attachment for the Yeoman. That would tax that 6hp though....

1014211 Posted - 08/27/2011 : 22:45:59
I don't think they ever made it for the Broadmoor. If you try to look up the part number on Simplicity's website it doesn't come up. I've never seen one either, but that doesn't mean much. Having one I'm not sure I would feel comfortable with it on the smaller tractors....
simplelife Posted - 08/27/2011 : 21:53:21
It appears there were a few made for the RBT's but also I just discovered they mated them to the FDT Broadmmoors as well!

larry8200 Posted - 08/27/2011 : 19:24:50
They did make a RBT weedcutter.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1