Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1790 / Visits Today: 1790
Highest Active Users: 1790
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 john deere hurt me

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
superbinder Posted - 05/02/2013 : 09:01:28
I was trying to resurrect a jd 68 rear engine mower Tuesday, fixing the little 4" front tires over and over.This mower sat outside for years, so the carb is alittle iffy,make a lap around the yard and die. It was hard starting, too. Except when I left it in gear, had the hood up tinkering with the carb, I reached for the key, whamo , runaway mower.My 58yr overweight catlike reflexes sprung into action,i picked myself off the ground,sprinting after it,tearing my Achilles..OWWWW
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
MorePower Posted - 05/27/2013 : 20:45:45
superbinder,
Try to let the Achilles heal fully by taking it easy (if you can), that is a tough thing to heal and can be reinjured. Glad you're OK otherwise. Best regards. John.
superbinder Posted - 05/04/2013 : 21:18:05
I sold that renegade JD today, skeered to turn my back to it.
skunkhome Posted - 05/03/2013 : 08:35:30
Knew I had a bias against JD.

My brother used to have an old Ram 50 that had A bad battery cable. Once when was at the veterinarian office. He went out and the engine would not turn over. He got out and opened the hood, wiggled the connector and when he returned to the cab there was a big dog sitting in the front seat. He grabbed the dog and pulled him out. Got in, took the truck out of gear and tried the starter and nothing happened. He got out again and messed with the battery. When he returned to the cab the dog was back up in the front seat again. He grabbed the dog again and pulled him out, then reached in and just turned the key. The truck suddenly sprang to life and crashed through a lattice brick wall, through a glass wall and ran over and pinned down one of the veterinarian's clients. They managed to get the truck off the guy and apparently no one was hurt. Though the insurance took care of everything, my brother said that he held his breath for two years expecting to be served papers at any time.
cschmidt62 Posted - 05/03/2013 : 07:55:30
quote:
Originally posted by BRAD1975

"My 58yr overweight catlike reflexes"

i know what thats like :D

personally id just watch it crash..i dont like to move fast

Thats me! I would watch it Crash!
BRAD1975 Posted - 05/02/2013 : 14:30:04
"My 58yr overweight catlike reflexes"

i know what thats like :D

personally id just watch it crash..i dont like to move fast
skunkhome Posted - 05/02/2013 : 14:04:09
Ouch!
Cvans Posted - 05/02/2013 : 11:03:16
Good you weren't run over. Hope you mend in a hurry and fix that tractor.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1