Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 3110 / Visits Today: 2913
Highest Active Users: 3110
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 Another one that doesn't ring a bell

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Cvans Posted - 06/30/2011 : 15:41:03
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/grd/2470808823.html

Any Idea what it is?

11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Cvans Posted - 08/01/2011 : 10:39:42
That looks great, especially for the price. Good snag and thanks for the photos.

skunkhome Posted - 08/01/2011 : 08:11:20
Sears did make a self powered tiller to fit the back of their tractors with a gosh awful lift lever on the right rear behind the seat. No wonder they rigged up that huge hydraulic ram. It was a cumbersome affair that did have the habit of pushing the tractor all over the garden. Simplicity's was quite elegant in comparison.
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 08/01/2011 : 08:00:35
Free is good! That should push some snow...I don't know my Sears. What year/ model is it?
Ezra Posted - 08/01/2011 : 02:16:14
here are a couple of pictures of the Sears i got from the scrap yard for free. All that was wrong with it was the fuel filter was cracked and i had to loosen up the fron steering. otherwords it runs great. i finily got the blade setup right.

Cvans Posted - 07/20/2011 : 10:11:40
Looking forward to your photo's. Your price is pretty hard to beat.

Ezra Posted - 07/20/2011 : 02:25:12
I found a Sears at the scrap yard with a 16 Horse twin cylinder Briggs that runs like a dream. im looking to put a snow blade onto the front once i get the parts for the carb. I got the darn thing for free. Im going to have to get some photos of this stuff i have and get them posted online. This is turning into a fun place to be.
B-16_IC Posted - 07/02/2011 : 10:52:22
Yep, Sears alright. Chris, keep 'em coming, I think it's fun!
3414HDuval Posted - 07/01/2011 : 23:44:30
thats either a custom 7 or 6 sears with a suburban grille and hood
Cvans Posted - 06/30/2011 : 18:35:12
I knew you guys would come up with an answer. Kind of figured the tiller was custom but the tractor had me. I hope you don't mind if I post these mind teasers.

olcowhand Posted - 06/30/2011 : 17:05:01
Looks like a Sears tractor, but no idea on the tiller make. The Sears' OE grill likely busted up, so they've put a custom grill to hold the hood. The Sears grills tended to bust up bad...thin cast aluminum & fiberglass.
B112 Posted - 06/30/2011 : 15:57:21
They retrofitted a tiller with it's own motor and put a hydraulic lift on it. I'd be concerned if the throttle on the tiller got stuck and I was just a little off balance... might walk a ways!

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1