Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1202 / Visits Today: 1202
Highest Active Users: 1202
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 Cub Cadet

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
skunkhome Posted - 06/22/2010 : 22:19:06
I have a line on a Cub Cadet 582 special that I want to buy for my brother. . If I get it I guess it would mean I would own a CC for about a month. He has a Crapsman that the front wheels and bushings are shot.

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
skunkhome Posted - 06/26/2010 : 09:00:19
quote:
Originally posted by LordByron444

Phil,
Wern't you the one who wrote the story about hooking up to a CC and draging it all around with a B-112 or something like that?
If so, while you own this CC, reenact it and take pics!!!! :)

something to that effect...It was a B-1.

I passed on the CC that was for sale. Turns out that the 582 special is a cheapened up 82 series. It has a horizontal engine which is connected to a right angle gearbox then to an aluminum vertical drive transmission through a belt. Plus the guy was out of town and would not close the deal. I wasn't going to chase him down when he got back to beg him to sell it to me.
7010b1 Posted - 06/26/2010 : 01:59:38
lol
ByronC Posted - 06/25/2010 : 20:12:47
Phil,
Wern't you the one who wrote the story about hooking up to a CC and draging it all around with a B-112 or something like that?
If so, while you own this CC, reenact it and take pics!!!! :)
Richard L. Posted - 06/23/2010 : 00:38:41
It should be like having power steering with that opposed twin. They are much lighter than the KT and can be found very cheaply if you need a replacement.
skunkhome Posted - 06/22/2010 : 23:43:46
this guy is asking $300.

It has a 16hp Briggs opposing twin.
Cvans Posted - 06/22/2010 : 23:39:10
For what they ask for the red ones you'd think they were green and yellow. I only own one CC and it is yellow and white so I can't help except to say that they seem to keep their value.
Richard L. Posted - 06/22/2010 : 23:12:23
I had one of those but I think it was a 782 with a KT17 in it when I was out in Illinois. Had a real nice tiller set-up with it and a huge deck, maybe 54". It was a brute and made very short work of the yard work. Those red ones were only sold at IH farm equipment dealers is what I was told.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1