Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 7003 / Visits Today: 4512
Highest Active Users: 7003
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 New to Me Tractor...DIESEL Too!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
olcowhand Posted - 09/11/2008 : 20:41:44
Just won an ebay auction for a MF1010 diesel w/54" belly deck! Got her for only $2275 and she runs great. Have to drive 6hr rd trip to get her Saturday, so I'll end up with total of $2400 invested. I've spoken to the guy about the tractor during auction & feel he's honest like his feedback attests. I am SO stoked! Gonna have to sell some of my toys I never use to pay for her, but this thing is one that WILL be used a lot, so worth saying goodbye to a few toys. The Allis is going NOWHERE though for sure! It'll stay on home yard duty. This Massey will do the barn area mowing to prevent wearing my Allis prematurely from the heavy duty mowing. Did I say I was stoked??!! My hands were trembling when I saw I won her. Around here this tractor/mower combo would go for a minimum of $3500! Here's a link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130252621301
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
oldron Posted - 09/14/2008 : 23:13:38
Real nice Daniel.
Ron
Roy Posted - 09/14/2008 : 21:13:12
Outstanding. I like it.
olcowhand Posted - 09/14/2008 : 19:53:32
This morning I got up & tended to a few things needing attention on the 1010. The radiator shroud was on upside down & fan blade rubbed. Wrong size wheels on front of deck...some off an old Sears Suburban worked perfect & are greasable too. The horn now works too! First tractor I've had with a horn! LOL Center blade was bent & got it straightened. Found the gas cap needs replacing as it leaked after I filled with fuel. Just gonna run no more than 2/3 full till I get a replacement. Been mowing a couple hours with her & VERY pleased to say the least! This was my best purchase ever! I honestly hate to use anything other than diesel after operating this machine. I'll get some pics up later. It's not quite as slick as the ebay pics looked, but I expected that. Still in great shape for it's age. Everything is still tight, nothing worn much at all!
Don't worry guys, I still love my Allis 416 and it's not going anywhere! I used the 1010 around the house yard and I think the Allis is still the machine for the smaller spaces, plus the wider deck on the 1010 tends to scalp a bit on the uneven ground.

olcowhand Posted - 09/13/2008 : 21:27:28
Just got done milking the cows & too tired to tinker with the 1010, but she's a great tractor. Needs repainting some day due to fade, but looks pretty darned good for it's age & runs like a brand new engine! Drives, runs, mows great. Have a few minor things to tend to but all small stuff. It's in better condition than I even expected! Now to get a shower & some sleep. Got up at 4am and milked the cows, ran hard all day getting the tractor & got done milking tonight at 9:15pm. Pics tomorrow or whenever I can get to it. Plan on sleeping in tomorrow...maybe till 7am!
jimmyj Posted - 09/12/2008 : 15:34:28
Good man Daniel. A pal of mine had a 1010 for years and it is a really good unit. The thing will go forever. You can get loaders and other stuff for them too.

I have never seen one for that sort of price, good deal too!
haykarenhardy Posted - 09/12/2008 : 14:20:48
You got a good tractor, have seen some in our local paper but they asked more $$$ for them.
Stan
olcowhand Posted - 09/12/2008 : 09:44:07
quote:
Originally posted by oldron

You done good son.
Ron

Thanks Dad! I knew I'd make ya proud!
olcowhand Posted - 09/12/2008 : 09:43:23
Definitely will take some clearer closer pics & post. Tomorrow will be a long day. Will get up to milk at 4:30, then hightail it up there. Should get back just in time for evening chores & will finish up around 8:30 pm. Funny how it doesn't bother you a bit when going after a new toy...I mean "workhorse"! I'm off duty here for Sunday and hoping for it to be dry that morning. We need rain, but would like to get some seat time on the 1010. Weatherman says rain won't arrive till afternoon, but if it comes early I won't complain!
skunkhome Posted - 09/11/2008 : 23:10:21
Great deal Daniel. No need to sell your toys just sell more decals and steering wheel hubs. when you get I would like to see some more detailed pictures of that beast.
oldron Posted - 09/11/2008 : 22:59:23
You done good son.
Ron

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1